Thursday, December 4, 2014

MEDITATIVE PRAYER

Through meditative prayer, we recognize our certainty of our connection to everything, our togetherness with the Universe and the access to the wisdom resulting from this union. Utilizing meditation we deepen our connection to God, increase our inner peace and gain more clarity.  

There are a number of methods available to us to assist when we choose to utilize meditative prayer for spiritual connection  such as breathing, contemplation, silence, chanting, mantras and guided meditations.


I am leaving everything in its place that is outside of me as I take this moment to refocus on me.  I turn inside during this moment.I stay present in this moment… in this power, in this omnipotence, in this sacredness and I feel my spirit connecting with one source, deep within the strength and the magnificence which I call God.
I am feeling the kindness that resides at the core of who I am.  It feels delightful and I welcome this kindness.  It fills my heart and flows through all of me.  Kindness is here.  I breathe deep and inhale kindness and exhale kindness.  Kindness uplifts me.  I sense a gentle and pleasant change in my energy.  I feel absolute kindness.  It is complete within me.  Kindness expresses for me.  Kindness expresses as me. Kindness is me and I am Kindness.  Kindness reminds me that I am whole, and perfect and complete.  This kindness of God unites us and we are one. 
Oh, wonderful kindness, your home resides in me and together we will discover life together.  I will expand in your presence and learn the wonderful things you have to teach me.  I reflect this perfect union.  I am serene.  I am complete satisfaction.  I am kindness.  I take this kindness with me and out into the world.  Kindness emanates from me and I express kindness freely.

Will you Pause to feel kindness?

Make each moment count toward spiritual meditation.  We invite you to Pause today.

Today’s Suggested Prayer and Meditation Tool: meaning to pause® bracelet: Kindness
http://www.mcssl.com/store/meaningtopause/catalog/search