I believe that we are to plan and create every day to be full of rich, meaningful, expressive, joy filled INTENTION. The only person that has control over your day is you. So why not design how you want to live your life every single day?
- a determination to act in a certain way
- what one INTENDS to do or bring about
- design or create
So if we use intention in the truest sense of the term, it is very clear – “intention” is something that we do. If you follow the simplest path to get started, you will find some quiet time; in a quiet place, where you can listen to your soul speak to you so that you can examine a few things about your life:
- Who do you really want to be?
- What do you want to do better?
- Is there an empty feeling in some part of your life?
- What distractions or obligations block you from feeling pure joy every day?
Once you’ve been able to identify these things, you become more aware of where you need to focus and then you can begin to live your life with intention! Ready?
For more information go to: http://www.meaningtopause.com/
LIVE WITH INTENTION – LIVE A JOY-FILLED LIFE!