Sunday, November 23, 2014

THANKSGIVING

Blessings are bountiful and constantly in action all around us – we just need to recognize them. 

Being aware of the many wonderments unfolding before us can be achieved through mindful practice of being present in the now.  The more we practice mindfulness and being present in the moment, the more we recognize the magnificence of God. 

As our awareness develops and we have more reverence for the beauty of life, our excitement about being alive deepens and we naturally desire to share our discoveries with the Universe. 

Once a year in America, family and friends gather together with the intent to celebrate their many blessings.  But why wait to celebrate our blessings once a year?  If we utilize the intent of the Thanksgiving holiday on a daily basis, we have access to a limitless, spiritual feast.

Philippians 4:6-7 ESV 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

How many blessings can you find today?  Will you Pause today to find them?

Blessing are all around me.
Everywhere I look,
every time I speak,
every time I listen -
I find blessings.
I encounter blessings wherever I am.
An ever increasing amount of blessings are mine.
Blessings of all sizes and shapes find me.
I place no conditions on the blessings I receive.
I openly receive all the blessings that are meant for me.
I welcome blessings and blessings welcome me.

Click here for our catalog of prayer and meditation tools.

For more ways you can Pause, click here for our list of 75 PAUSE-ibilities.
http://www.meaningtopause.com/pdf/75%20Ways%20to%20Pause.pdf